Our client a world leader in Hi-speed connectors now has an excellent opportunity for an RF Connector Engineer to be responsible for design and development of Hi-frequency/Hi-Speed 40 GHz + RF interconnect products.
Essential Functions/ Responsibilities:
- 1. Review and rationalize new product scopes.
- 2. Conceptualize and design RF interconnect products using 3D CAD.
- 3. Define characterization and test plans.
- 4. Actively participate and support peer design reviews and other team efforts.
- 5. Review and approve detail drawings.
- 6. Review test results and address deviations as required.
- 7. Mentor and develop other members of the team.
- 8. Handle multiple projects simultaneously as priorities can change very quickly.
- 9. Work and communicate regularly with Marketing, Quality and Operations
- 10. ITAR: Must be able to legally work in the United States. Position requires the candidate to be a US Person as defined in ITAR, 22 CFR 120.15 (US Citizenship or Resident Alien Status) and defined by 8 USC 1101(a) (20).
1. 3+ Years’ of experience in RF Connector Design
2. Hands-on experience troubleshooting and debugging mmWave (40+ GHz) interconnect products.
3. Proficient in the interpretation of s-parameter and Time Domain Reflectometry (TDR) measurements.
4. Strong mechanical aptitude with experience in blueprint reading, GD&T and tolerance stack-ups.
5. Ability to use SolidWorks and MS Office Suite, MS Project, SharePoint Document Management and general computer literacy.
6. Solid interpersonal communication skills, a professional demeanour, cooperative personality and a team attitude are all required. Works well with others and interacts effectively and efficiently with internal and external people and groups.
7. Strong verbal and written communication skills.
8. Extensive cross functional team expertise including technical and non-technical work.
9. Analytical and creative thinker, problem solver, result-orientated and focused.
10. Motivated, high achiever, persistent and conscientious.
Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
Salary/Compensation80,000 to 100,000
Type of Positionproduct design and development
Education LevelBachelor Degree