This is theopportunity for an ambitious Product Specialist to play a key role in thegrowth of the business and have an immediate impact. The successful candidateis intellectually agile and jumps from detailed analysis to new productsexecution, technical support requests from customers and sales teams andcollaboration with suppliers and all functions of the company. To succeed, youmust embody the company’s Hedgehog behaviors of Positive Urgency,Accountability, Ownership, Same-Day Responsiveness, Collaboration, and SolutionOrientation.
EssentialDuties & Responsibilities
- The position reports to the RF Interconnects Senior Product Line Manager.
- Assist the Product Line Manager in the execution of product strategy, throughout the product lifecycle, including definition of the products offering, negotiation with product suppliers, new products launch, datasheets elaboration, web content creation and pricing.
- Works with PLM to develop product strategy, products, technology, and roadmaps.
- Provide product expertise and training to other departments, distributors, and customers.
- Respond to technical inquiries related to products.
- Develop technical collateral in close collaboration with engineering and marketing.
- Create business cases and purchasing packages.
- Identify market needs and trends through interaction with customers and suppliers, analyze and monitor publicly known information, and attend industry events and trade shows.
- Build relationships with suppliers, internal sales teams, and customers.
· · · · · · · · · · · solving skills.
· · Ability to develop key relationships, both internaland external.
Salary/Compensation85,000.00 to 95,000 +
Type of PositionProduct Marketing
Education LevelBachelor Degree