Connection Recruitment Inc.
Our client a well-known international manufacture of hi performance connectors using hi reliability machined contacts for PCB Connectors, PGA / BGA / PLCC Sockets and spring loaded Pogo Pin connectors for Military, Medical and Automotive applications now has an excellent opportunity immediately available for an experience connector design engineer to work with customers on custom design applications. Duties will include customer visits to determine applications and gather specifications thru design and development to testing and customer acceptance.
- The Successful candidate will have a minimum of 5 years of experience in the design of small close tolerance electronic connectors.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent work experience.
- Experience in design of close tolerance injection and insert molded parts.
- Proficient in 3D modeling using Solidworks and or PTC CREO
- General understanding of drawing standards such as ASME Y14.5.
- General understanding of GD&T (geometric dimensioning and toleranceing).
- Ability to communicate well with Global Customers and all levels of the organization including Management, Marketing, Sales, Process Engineering, Test Lab personnel, other Engineers (local and global).
- Ability to prioritize, work to meet objectives and to manage multiple activities/projects simultaneously.
Salary/Compensation90,000.00 to 120,000.00
Type of PositionDesign Engineering
Education LevelBachelor Degree
Related Jobs (2)
Field Applications Engineer – Power on December 16, 2022 Full Time
Product Specialist- RF Interconnects on August 29, 2022 Full Time