Our client a leading manufacturer of connectors, wiring harness and terminals for the Automotive industry, has an immediate need for a junior engineer to design and develop new terminals. Manage engineering activities for assigned programs to ensure that products meet customer and Company specifications and that program milestones are achieved. Engineering activities include 3D model development and release, drawing development and release, engineering documentation development and management, prototype procurement, product validation support and root cause analysis, manufacturing support.
• Able to read and create detailed drawings
• Will be required to gain specific knowledge of metallurgy and plating techniques
• Work within a global team environment
• Perform or support customer and Internal drawing releases.
• BSME/BSEE experience
• min. 2 years experience in design of terminals and or connectors for the Automotive Industry.
• Knowledge of terminal design practices (progressive die) preferred
• Able to work within a diverse team with varying levels of experience.
• Comfortable interfacing with customers and negotiating technical issues.
• Knowledge of CAD (Catia V5, Solidworks, UG)
• Able to move multiple various projects forward simultaneously
• Able to work in a fast paced environment
• Eager to learn and self starter
Salary/Compensation70,000.00 to 80,000.00
Type of PositionProduct Design and Development
Education LevelBachelor Degree
Related Jobs (5)
Senior Development Engineer – Hi Voltage Connectors on December 17, 2019 Full Time