Our client a leading manufacture of high speed, high bandwidth electrical connectors for the Telecom/Datacom and Diverse markets (Mobile Networks, Storage, Servers, Routers, Switches, etc.). Thier products help to enable the electronics revolution and remain a key enabler for all the major Tier 1 OEM’s globally. They have design, sales and manufacturing locations globally. They are currently seeking a Field Applications Engineer to join thier Southern California Region supporting key Tier 1 and Tier 2 customers. The position will be based out of home office in the San Diego, CA or Southern California.
Our customer’s ultimate success depends on our ability to solve cutting edge problems in relation to interconnect solutions. We value our relationships with these companies and we depend on our Sales and Field Applications Engineering Teams to foster this ongoing partnership.
As a Field Applications Engineer you will interface with thier customers, and internal product development, product marketing, and sales teams.
- Engineering resource on the sales team to lead technical aspects of the sales cycle
- Provide technical marketing support for the development and implementation of new products
- Prepare materials and participate in product presentations
- Provide customer service to solve complex interconnect problems and technical inquiries
- Help devise strategies to differentiate thier products and solutions from thier competitors
- Meet and exceed strategic objectives
- Some travel will be required.
Our client is a results driven company that allows its employees a large degree of freedom to achieve pre-defined goals. It is a flexible working environment, yet we expect hard work, commitment and results in return. The role of FAE gives an excellent insight into the Sales, Marketing and Product Development functions of the organization.
- Bachelors in Engineering field
o Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, and Computer Science preferred
o The role will draw on either your electronic engineering background (signal transmission, EMI/EMC, signal integrity) and your mechanical engineering background (materials, tolerance analysis, CAD tools).
- Experience with modeling tools and Microsoft Office Products
- Min 5 years’ experience in design and/or applications engineering of electrical hardware components/ interconnect solutions industry
- Displayed experience providing product marketing and sales technical support to produce design wins
- Ability to effectively communicate across the engineering and managerial functions of a business
- Strong organization and presentation skills
- High level customer service and ability to build relationships with customers
Salary/Compensation110,000.00 to 130,000.00
Type of PositionApplications/development engineering
Education LevelBachelor Degree
Related Jobs (6)
Applications Development Engineer – Power Interconnects on April 8, 2022 Full Time